Technology Galaxy is happy to announe that it now accept's international orders from
several countries around the world. You can find a country listing during the checkout
process. If you wish to find out if your country is on the list prior to ordering, you
may contact us via email at email@example.com or telephone at 702-792-2111.
Note: If you reside in the United States, you can use the online system to pay via credit card, check, wire transfer,
purchase order or money order.
Please note that APO, FPO, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Virgin Islands customers are considered to reside within the U.S.
Prerequisites for shipping internationally are:
- Credit Card
- Wire Transfer ($50 additional fee if order is less than $500; total wire payment amount will be emailed to you after you place your order)
- Fedex or DHL account number (All associated shipping charges such as duties, taxes, and shipping fees will be billed
to this account)
- Note: The customer is liable for any unpaid shipping fees that are unbillable to the account they provide.
The customer will pay all unpaid shipping fees to Technology Galaxy upon receipt of the invoice from Technology Galaxy,
declaring the unpaid shipping balance.
The following is the general process for international orders:
*There will be a 15% restocking fee on all cancelled orders that have already shipped (this includes initial shipment to our International Pick-Up location).
- Place your order online or via telephone with one of our sales reps. Make sure to choose the destination country as well as provide
your FedEx or DHL account number (all international related shipping fees will be billed to this account).
- Order information is reviewed and verified. If the order is approved by Technology Galaxy, it will be processed. If further information is
required (correct address, discontinued item replacement approval, etc.), an email notification will be sent to the customer. The customer must
then reply to the email or contact a Technology Galaxy sales representative to provide the required information. Once the necessary information
is provided, the order is processed.
- If any order adjustments were made (Wire transfer fee for orders less than $500, item change, address correction, cancellation, etc.) an Adjusted Invoice will
be emailed to the customer in order to reflect the updated information. If a Wire Transfer was the chosen method of payment, then Technology Galaxy will email
the Wire Transfer information, along with the total wire transfer amount (this will show the additional wire transfer fee on orders that total less than $500). The
customer must then process their wire transfer for the Total amount shown on their email and adjusted invoice (if order is less than $500).
- Once payment clears, your item(s) will be shipped to our International Pick-Up location via standard shipping,where we will schedule a pickup using the Carrier Account Number
provided by the customer during the initial ordering process. All associated international shipping charges (i.e. shipping, duties, taxes, etc.) are billed to the customer's
Carrier Account Number, credit card, or paid for in advance. If a customer requires expedited service to our International Pick-Up location, the expedited charges will be charged to the customer (via their Carrier
Account Number, credit card, etc.). The customer is responsible for all expedited shipping charges to our International Pick-Up location.
- The order is picked-up and shipped to you via your chosen carrier. Tracking information is emailed soon after.
**Per our return policies, Technology Galaxy is NOT responsible for any
shipping or shipping related charges (including but not limited to duties
and taxes) for return items, defective or non-defective.